Job opening for a Software Developer
InfoStroy Ltd. — the leading Russian developer of software for the stock market — is currently undertaking a series of promising new developments for the management of assets. This opens a position for adding a Software Developer to our software development team.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Higher education — mathematics, physics and mathematics and/or applied mathematics
- Good knowledge of English. Knowledge of Italian is considered an advantage
- Intelligent, able to think out-of-the-box, sociable, highly responsible, with a good sense of humor
- Experience in software development. Experience in using non-traditional programming platforms/languages is considered an advantage
- A strong desire to work with the development of sophisticated financial software as part of a highly professional development team
- Aged 22-25 and native residents if St. Petersburg.
InfoStroy is located in comfortable offices in the center of the Petrograd district. The nearest Metro station is Gorkovskaya.
For more information please contact:
Alexey Miroshnikov +7 (812) 232-8060 or Viktor Ponomarev +7 (812) 325-9797
Please send your CV with a short motivation as to why you think you should be our new Software Developer to careers@InfoStroy.com.